- I hope you all have a very happy 4th of July!! I am so thankful for the freedom we have by living in this beautiful country and the servicemen and women who defend our freedom. They deserve all of our thanks.
- I can't believe we are almost halfway through summer therapy. It's only 10 weeks so it flies by. Pretty soon we'll have to start planning the end of the summer pizza party!
- We got some new chairs for the living room and we are loving them. They are so comfortable and they fit really well in our home.
- Since we got new chairs, we rearranged some of the furniture. The new living room arrangement is still growing on me but I do love that we have this comfy reading room now.
- I've been craving Greek food lately. I'm hoping that Hubby and I will go on a date to one of our favorite Greek restaurants this weekend. A gyro and some hummus would really hit the spot.
- Speaking of food, on the days I've been alone for lunch at work I've been watching MasterChef Junior on Hulu. I've never watched MasterChef before but the idea of these children making gourmet food really intrigued me and dang y'all! It's intimidating and impressive that these 9 to 13 year old kids can cook better than a lot of adults!
- This week I found out that one of my feet is 1/2 a size bigger than the other. Talk about lopsided! But at least it's my feet and not my legs, one of my mom's legs is 3/4 of an inch shorter than the other one! (haha sorry to out you mom!)
- And speaking of my mom, I think she is coming for a visit next weekend and I'm really excited about it! It's been a couple of months since the last time we saw each other and that's just way too long. Phone calls are no longer sufficient!
Have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend!