Chewy Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Slightly adapted from this recipe
yay! my own picture!
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line cookie sheets with parchment
3. Mix dry ingredients and oats together. Set aside
4. Mix the yogurt, coconut oil, and both sugars together.
5. Add eggs to sugar mixture; stir well.
6. Add honey and vanilla to wet ingredients; mix well.
7. Mix together the wet ingredients and dry ingredients.
8. Stir in cranberries and pecans
9. Drop tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on parchment lined cookie sheets.
10. Bake until the centers of cookies are soft and no longer wet; about 9-11 minutes.
11. Place pan on cooling rack to cool.
After step 8, scrape the dough onto plastic wrap, roll into a log, wrap tightly and freeze until ready to bake. When you are ready to bake them remove from freezer, let sit 15 minutes, slice, and bake as directed.
Let me know if you make these, I'd love to know how they turn out!
**Only 2 days left until My First Giveaway ends! Be sure to enter while you still can!**